Want to work with me at A Globe Well Travelled? I’d love to hear from you!
I’ve spent the past 5 years growing this travel blog, which is aimed at young people looking for an adventurous lifestyle (mainly 25-34 year olds based in USA, Australia, UK, and Canada).
This site receives an average of 51,000 pageviews from 34,000 unique visitors every month, and the A Globe Well Travelled brand has over 40,000 followers on social media.
I’ve previously worked with:
- Visit Britain (UK)
- Tourism Australia (Australia)
- Visit Finland (Finland)
- Visit The Bahamas (The Bahamas)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (Thailand)
- GoProvidence (USA)
- Visit Canberra (Australia)
- Matador Network (USA)
- New York Travel Festival (USA)
- Hostelling International (USA and Canada)
- Intrepid Travel (Australia)
- Grand European Travel (USA)
- Grabr (USA)
- Pixter (France)
- Split Gadgets (Europe/Australia)
- Hollywood Hotel (USA)
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys (Australia)
- Tangalooma Island Resort (Australia)
- Worldpackers (USA)
“A cut above the average travel writer. Her stuff is sharply written, thoroughly researched and easy to read. Everything that makes an editor’s life a joy.”
– James Shackell, Content Manager at Intrepid Travel
“Ashlea is not only an influential blogger among travelers, she’s also incredibly easy to work with. She’s very responsive with a quick turnaround, and she put our brand front and center, staying true to our brand positioning. We would be happy to work with her again in the future!”
– Netanya Trimboli, PR Manager at Hostelling International USA
“I worked with Ashlea on two photo curation projects: one for travel start-up, Grabr Inc. and another for my personal brand, Bohemian Trails. Ashlea is extremely professional, prompt and full of creativity. I felt very comfortable working with Ashlea, which is so important for any photo shoot. I definitely plan on hiring Ashlea again for Bohemian Trails and will continue to refer her to my clients and contacts. She’s an A+.”
– Megan, Founder of Bohemian Trails
You can email me at [email protected] or fill out the contact form below. Want to see my media kit? Just ask and I’ll send it through!